Friday, September 2, 2016

Mark A. Wells

Mark A. Wells, 56, of LaFontaine, Indiana passed away at 4:46 p.m. on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 in LaFontaine, Indiana. He was born to the late James and Marguerite (Allen) Wells on June 13, 1960 in Marion, Indiana.

He was a Tech for United Technologies in Huntington, Indiana. He served his country in the United States Army.

He is survived by his son, Chad Wells of LaFontaine, Indiana and daughter, Tammy McGuinn of Marion, Indiana; granddaughter, Delaney McGuinn; sister, Karen Wells of Anchorage, Alaska; and partner of 5 years Susan Summers and former wife, Phyllis (Wells) Cox.

No service will be held. Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.mcdonaldfunerals.com

1 comment:

  1. I am going to miss you Mark!! I am thankful you are no longer in pain on this earth!! Thank you for teaching me things in my life that in needed and didn't even know till I became an adult!! Love you!! If you see my Papaw up there please tell him I love and miss him!! Rest in Peace!!

    ReplyDelete